- 250g self raising flour
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- good pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 300ml dairy free milk
- Whisk all the ingredients together until they make a smooth batter
- Heat some oil in a frying pan
- Spoon a good dollop of the mixture in to the pan and watch it fluff up. It works best on a medium heat
- Flip the pancake and brown off the other side.
- Serve hot with your favourite toppings.
- The mix makes about 16-20 depending on the size!
Tips and Cheats
You can go to town with these pancakes! Serve them with maple syrup and banana or with sugar and lemon juice or even chocolate spread! If you want them extra special throw in a cup of blueberries before you cook them. A perfect weekend breakfast.