- 1 tin of chickpeas drained
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 160 g peanut butter
- 80 ml male syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pack of dark chocolate chips (several own brands are vegan)
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/180c.
- Put everything except the chocolate in to a blender and blend! You want it to be fairly smooth.
- Add in the chocolate and stir through.
- Scoop out small table spoon sized balls and place on a lined tray. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Eat warm!
Tips and Cheats
These little bites are so yummy warm from the oven. They go a bit stodgy when cold so I like to heat them back up before eating. They freeze really well but freeze the mix rather than the cookies! You can use crunchy or smooth peanut butter and if you can’t have peanuts then you can use almond butter or another nut butter as a substitute.